Vær den første til at anmelde “Falling Into Place: Being Human in a Spiritual World – A Guide to the Inside-Out Nature of Life” Annuller svar
Falling Into Place: Being Human in a Spiritual World – A Guide to the Inside-Out Nature of Life
Most people believe our external circumstances dictate our internal reality. We believe we need to succeed to be happy. We believe we need wealth to feel secure.
In this ground-breaking book, Antti Vanhanen shows it is all a big misunderstanding: we actually succeed because we are happy. We are more likely to reach wealth when we feel secure.
The only thing you need to unlock your true potential is a shift in perspective. No strategies, methods, or superhuman will power are necessary. You already have a tremendous innate capability for happiness, resilience and success – but your outside-in misunderstanding gets in the way. When you let that go, everything simply falls into place.
This book will help you to:
- be more at ease – regardless of your circumstances
- experience more joy and peace in your life
- be less driven by your addictions and habitual thinking
- find the strength, courage, and resilience to deal with life’s challenges
- be at your best when it matters most
Kun 2 tilbage på lager
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.